More Safety Tips
Backup cameras such as the QuickVu™ Wireless Backup Camera are not intended to serve as a substitute for good driving practices. Even with QuickVu™'s wide field of view (130° horizontally), the areas immediately behind the wheels of the vehicle may not be within view of the camera and will not be displayed on the monitor.
Here are more ways to make sure the path behind your car is clear.
- Walk behind the vehicle before getting in the vehicle.
- Check all rear view mirrors.
- Check behind the tires (under the car) for pets or hidden items.
- When possible, look in the direction of travel.
- Watch for traffic or pedestrians that may be approaching your vehicle from the side.